Saturday, March 14, 2020



Dear Jesus:

As you know Lord WE are battling Cancer right now, and because you are my Lord and Savior...WE are winning this War.  I Believe that with my entire heart and soul.  Father thank you for each sleepless night.  In the beginning, I was angry and cried out to you "Lord, why have you forsaken me" only to find out that you never left my side the entire time!  You, God, showed me with each sleepless night how you stood by my side the entire time, during each painful moment and each sleepless night.  I begged you to show me what it was that you wanted from me and you did!!!! 

You said over and over to me "BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD" Psalm 46:10 and then when I listened Father you spoke again and said to me over and over again "I CAN <===== DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME" Philippians 4:13  At that moment I listened to you speaking to me Lord, then and ONLY then did I realize that in giving YOU all of my pain and suffering was the beginning of me healing. ONLY then did I realize God that when I listened to you speaking to me did I realize that YOU NEVER LEFT MY SIDE NOT EVEN FOR ONE MOMENT!!!! That LORD GOD is when I realized that BELIEVING is One part of praying but the most important part of praying is THE FAITH!!!  Because your word also says that Prayers WITHOUT FAITH are as good as DEAD!!!

So thank you, Jesus, for those sleepless nights, thank you Father GOD for all of the pain, Thank you so much for loving me and never leaving me Lord.  For the many times when I could not even find a family member or a friend to talk to..YOU MY LORD AND SAVIOR NEVER LEFT ME SIDE!!! I HUMBLY THANK YOU GOD AND LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! <3 Just me Your Cancer Surviving one day at a time Kid...Maryann

No comments:

Post a Comment