Saturday, March 14, 2020

I am New at this Blogger thingy so go easy on me folks ok lol?  I would be so grateful for any and all comments on how GOD helped you through a really rough time in your life.  I am battling cancer right now and reaching out to people that know GOD or want to know GOD and want to share with me how GOD helped them in their own lives or struggles. 

I let GOD into my life at 13 years of age and I have no regrets at all.  Many times and every single time I have gone through some really off the wall situations, GOD was the ONLY one there for me.  Has this happened to you?  Can you share this with me?  Can we encourage each other with our own situations where We have the Faith and how We obeyed GOD and how HE Blessed your life?

I would be eternally grateful if you would share with me how GOD touched your life and turned the bad into good for you.  I would love to share with you all the many heartaches that GOD has walked me through one by one.  The many times I thought I was going to lose my mind, and God showed me that His arms were wrapped tightly around me protecting me the entire time!

No comments:

Post a Comment